PIRI MUSIQ SONGS DOWNLOAD

Nee Kavithaigala - Maragatha Naanayam. Kalyana Then Nila - K. Check it out on my channel: What do you think I should do? Now this is a damn classic right here! D been working on it for so long so show your love and support! piri musiq songs

Uploader: Goltishicage
Date Added: 28 January 2005
File Size: 58.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79543
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Absolutely love this song! Throwback to a cover of Pookal Pookum from Madharasapattinam feat. D been working on it for so long so show your love sonngs support!

Elton Loverboy Music - Free MP3 Download or Listen |

Who remembers listening to this song years soongs I really like these remixes I did rather than actual covers so I might start mixing them with original music too. What do you think I should do? So many amazing tracks in that film! Just me, my sis and my boy Thala chilling and relaxing all cool.

Now this is a damn classic right here! And ofcourse singerhariharana voice is beyond amazing.

Check out the latest cover on YouTube of Orasaadha by vivek. Send me your comments and keep sharing the song on all of your platforms! Let me know what you think of the song. Thanks to the brotherman pirimusiq for showing his support on the departure! Kaarkuzhal Muxiq - VadaChennai This composition is incredible! Hope you enjoy this little rendition: Check it out on my channel: And ofcourse accompanied by sidsriram sharp vocals!

Pitched it down for a little eerie feel: Seriously one of my favourite producers! Time to clean up my london studio and start producing! I went from talking about a T-shirt I owned to some real sogns shit.

piri musiq songs

D hit me up with your suggestions: Maybe I should do some tamil ones too? Do you slide on all your nights like this?

piri musiq songs

Lemme know what you think. Daaamn I love hindi songs and their compositions! I kinda like it. Nee Kavithaigala - Maragatha Naanayam. Kalyana Then Nila - K. Do you think I should shoot a video for this?

Piri Musiq

Time to activate the YouTube life again: The EP will be a trap style EP muziq pretty melodic across the songs. Excuse my beard and hair growth D Beautiful song sung by chinmayisripaada and sathyaprakash90 arrahman. We tried Aedho Seigirai from Vaamanan but the keyboard randomly stopped playing lol.

piri musiq songs

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения